Experienced Relationship Builder! Customer Service -Product Sales and Marketing!
RE Focus on core career experience despite economy; selling collectables from my start up business.
SALES and MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Account Management. Product Marketing. Direct to Retail. Promotions. Responsible for selling and leading teams to cover a territory; grew volume & revenue. Worked with owners, managers.
ROUTE MANAGEMENT and DISTRIBUTION LOGISTICS
Oversaw employees & independent contractors, 3rd party vendors; Set footprint, maintain schedules, audit and dispatch routes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE LEADERSHIP
Implement standards, resolve escalated calls, reduced complaints & increased client retention; train staffs.
- Hired, coached diverse teams: FT & PT, employee – contracted, inside & field positions.
- Utilize communication skills to build relationships at all levels (internal, external).
- Multi-task and problem solve; Adept at learning company programs/equipment.
- Increased business 20% and reduced complaints 10% via customer service focus.
- Work schedule as required: early mornings, weekends as well as on call availability.
= Adaptive and rising to the challenge of every position hired for; rewarded with more, expanded responsibilities every time! =